December 3, 2016 – CoreValue sponsored CoreCamp, an IT conference organized for the purpose of developing our IT community through the sharing of new technologies and innovative insight, was held on December 3 in Poltava.
Among the discussions that took place were best practices for Magento, and multi-platform back-end Firebase that serves to develop mobile and web applications. Attendees were able to participate in discussions with technical experts from the fields of Salesforce and .NET.
Speakers and topics for CoreCamp Poltava included:
- How Firebase can save you hours – Oleksandr Nos, Java / Android Developer at CoreValue, Poltava
- PHP: APP profiling – Vladyslav Litovka, Senior PHP Developer at CoreValue, Poltava
- Magento introduction and best practices – Alexander Stepaniuc, PHP Developer at CoreValue, Poltava
- TechTalk for .NET user group – Roman Kramar, Senior .NET Developer at CoreValue, Poltava
- Introduction to actor model with examples on Akka.NET – Arthur Shvetsov, Senior .NET Developer at CoreValue, Poltava.
CoreValue looks forward to sharing more of its expertise in software development in the future.
CoreValue, a Software and Technology Services firm, provides Mobility and traditional Cloud based CRM implementation services, and Mobile applications in industries such as Pharmaceutical, Medical, Media, Telecommunication and Marketing. Customers trust CoreValue to provide Infrastructure services utilizing qualified and experienced staff in Data Science, Data Management, Database Services, Quality Assurance and traditional development. For more information please visit www.corevalue.net